2009年3月17日星期二

从Amazon的书评说起

发信人: MaNing (2B铅笔爱好者), 信区: Mathematics
标 题: amazon上的搞笑书评
发信站: 水木社区 (Tue Mar 17 18:15:27 2009), 站内

Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)

5 of 38 people found the following review helpful:
3.0 out of 5 stars not what I had in mind, March 18, 2008
By Daniel D. Engelman - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Once my wife asked me to go and pick up some carpet for the hallway that matched what was in the living room. She was not happy when I came back with totally the wrong pattern. "That's completely the wrong pattern!" she yelled and tossed the cat at me.

When I saw the title of this book, I thought for sure it could help me with my pattern recognizin'. Also, I could use some machine learnin since the vcr clock has been blinking 12:00 since 1982.

Sadly, the book was not at all what I expected.
Also, the pattern on the cover is very ugly.

--

※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 168.160.62.*]


第一眼看到这东西,感觉是"Too funny to be real". 仔细一向,却想起当年意见糗事:

N年前在电驴上看到一本书,大概是叫。也不知道为啥,我就觉得这本书应该是介绍平面设计颜色搭配的,于是拖了n天down下来。结果后来一直放着没看,就这么在机器里扔了几年。终于有一天觉得自己做的东西太欠缺美感,把这本书拿出来想补一下课

耐着性子读了好多页才发现....这东西是写给美术专业学生的...而且讲的也不是配色这样的东西,而是“painting”....

0 comments: